The International House for Scientific and Technological Cooperation (IHSTC) is a institution founded by experts in the field of science and innovative technologies. It is an association born to gather the interests of Europe and Asia in the academic-scientific sector. Its headquarters is based in Kemerovo.
Nowadays ideas and knowledge are decisive elements to increase the economic development; ergo the constant interaction between the academic community and industrialists is unavoidable to guarantee the progress of the entire society. IHSTC, through scientific communication and activity, selects and collects the best results obtained by researches to guarantee high level qualitative standards and innovative outputs.
The main goal is the creation of a two ways interaction channel between the Russian-speaking world and Europe in the field of research, education and scientific innovative technologies, so as to generate new possibilities for sociocultural and economic development.
In order to accomplish its mission, IHSTC Russia conducts the following activities:
• organization of reunions, panel discussions, conferences, conventions
• fostering and safeguarding scientific research.
• publishing activity.
• research group constitution.
• collaboration with public and private, national and international institutions to promote technological innovation in trasnational way.
• implementetion of every activity necessary to accomplish its mission.
IHSTC collaborates with: public administration, institutions, consortiums and private legal subjects.